4563 R&D was founded in 2021 as a branch of ERO S.r.l. (Brescia, Italy) and Valco Melton (Cincinnati, OH), world leaders in adhesive dispensing and quality assurance systems. Born out of the need for continuous innovation, 4563 is laser-focused on research and development. Providing engineering services, in multiple sectors, 4563 can help you foster collaboration and identify your innovation needs.
A primary interest of 4563 is the study and development of environment-conscious solutions for the paper converting industries. 4563 is highly sensitive to “green” policies and runs its business with high attention to the environment and develops new technologies with preservation at the forefront.
Areas of green focus include:
– Optimization of starch-based adhesive distribution
– Standardization of starch-based adhesive preparation
– Reduction of the adhesive quantity necessary while maintaining quality adhesion and bond strength of paper structures
– Foster collaboration with Universities and Research institutes
– Select and write R&D grant applications at the National and EU level
– Design and study mechanical components
– Software development
– AI and deep learning expertise
– Study and design components for innovative adhesive and coating deposition
– Test innovative adhesives and formulations on lab-scale equipment